Welcome to Schooling Council™ Overseas Education Consultants in Bangalore to assist aspiring Candidates in achieving all Overseas Education related dreams.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (the reader) and Business ChalkTalk Innovations Private Limited.
An agreement between you (“you” or “your”) and Schooling Council™, its registered office at #544, 16, 3rd Floor, Sthanikams Arcade, Subramanyanagar, 1st Stage, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
- Schooling Council™ reserves the right to refuse, cancel, remove or edit any material published in the site by any user.
- Users can request for their profiles to be removed at any time.
- Users undertake and warrant that:
They do not breach any agreement or violate/infringe the right of any individual(s).
- The user also expressly confirms they have no intention of any mischief, criminal intent or any intention to cause any grief to any person – living or dead.
- The user expressly indemnifies Schooling Council™ and its owners/directors against any costs, claims, loss, damages, expenses, liabilities and consequential damage as a result of the actions of the user in this undertaking.
- This Includes publication of any defamatory statement or any material that construed to be discriminatory and misuse of any copyright or intellectual property
HOW YOU MAY USE OUR MATERIALS
We use a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation, content, advertisement and other materials and effects (collectively “Materials”) for the search services on the Platforms. We provide the Material through the Platforms FOR YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
While every attempt has been made to ascertain the authenticity of the Platforms content, Schooling Council™ is not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly, due to access and/or use of the content in the Platforms including but not limited to decisions based on the content in the Platforms which results in any loss of data, revenue, profits, property, infection by viruses etc.
Accordingly, you may view, use, copy, and distribute the Materials found on the Platforms for internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, or using any process or processes that send automated queries to Schooling Council™. You may not use the Platforms or any of them to compile a collection of listings, including a competing listing product or service. You may not use the Platforms or any Materials for any unsolicited commercial e-mail. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the Materials or the products, services, processes or technology described therein. All such rights are retained by Schooling Council™, its subsidiaries, parent companies, and/or any third party owner of such rights.
HOW YOU MAY USE OUR MARKS
The Schooling Council™ names and logos and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks and service marks owned by and used under license from Schooling Council™ or its wholly owned subsidiaries. All other trademarks and service marks herein are the property of their respective owners. All copies that you make of the Materials on any of the Platforms must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the respective Platforms that pertain to the material being copied. You are not authorized to use any Schooling Council™ name or mark in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Schooling Council™. Requests for authorization should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the Agreement defined below:
- DATE OF ACTIVATION:
Defined as the date specified by the Schooling Council™ in its notice to the Member either through email indicating the approval to the Member’s registration and permission to access the Service
- EXPIRY DATE:
Defined as the expiry date of the notice of termination of the services
is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said Member has registered with Schooling Council™ as a registered Member or whether said Member is a paying customer for a specific service provided by the Site. A Member includes the person using this Site to access any information on the Site.
- Defined as the services to be provided by the Company to the Registered Students at Schooling Council™ including the provision of facilities for the following:
- A Student who wishes to reach a reputed University
- A Student who wishes to select the right program according to their previous qualification
- Candidates will be provided with the best standard classes by highly skilled experienced faculty
- SUBSCRIPTION FEES:
Defined as the payment that has to be made to Schooling Council™ to access the services
Defined as all the information and particulars of the Member requested on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the Member’s name, mailing address, email address, account and telephone number. The words can be used either in the singular or plural sense and those implying one gender shall also include the other.
The Candidate agrees and expressly states that he/she is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Registration Data and other information was given to the Company in the application for membership in order to use the Service. The Member will ensure that the data shared with Schooling Council™ doesn’t contain any fraudulent, false, misleading or manipulated facts.
- The Candidate is responsible for Provide of all the necessary required to access the Service.
- The Candidate will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The Candidate shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The Candidate is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
- This would include the Candidate’s password and Candidate Membername and all activities and transmission performed by the Candidate at https://www.schoolincouncil.com/
- The Candidate will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the Candidate’s account.
- The Member will pay promptly the Application Fee and Courier Charges Fees as required by the Company from time to time.
- The Candidate will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
- In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can Cancel/Takeover Registration.
- With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of schoolingcouncil.com, https://www.schoolingcouncil.com/
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN CONTENT ON SCHOOLING COUNCIL™
A Reknown edu service owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All logos, brands, trademarks, registered marks (“Marks”) appearing in Schooling Council™ are the properties either owned or used under license by the Company and/or its associates. All the rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise and intellectual property rights wholly vest with the Company / its associates. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Company / its associates are hereby reserved.
The access to the Site does not confer upon the Member any license or right to use these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offense under the prevailing laws of India.
- The Candidate will not allow any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The Candidate shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is registered.
- The Candidate will comply with all applicable laws and shall not contravene any applicable law of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant there to.
- The Candidate shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Candidate shall not use the Service to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious or menacing nature.
- The Candidate shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on Schooling Council™ to any other Member or third party who access Schoolingcouncil.com without reasonable cause or for causing any peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation, or anxiety to any person.
- The Candidate is prohibited to introduce, upload, post, distribute, publish or transmit any information or software that:
- Contains a virus, worm or another harmful component into the Internet or Schooling Council™ network system.
- Breaches on any intellectual property rights of any person or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with such intention.
- Is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Is meant to mislead or deceive the other Members e) Infringes any trademark, patent or copyright rights
In the event of a violation of any of the above-mentioned covenants by the Member, and same comes to the Company’s knowledge, the Company shall have the right to delete any documents relating to the violations without prior notice to the Candidate. The Company shall issue a warning to the Candidate to discontinue any activity, which leads to the said violations, and in the event, the Candidate continues with such activity, the Company has the sole authority to terminate or suspend the membership at Schooling Council™ and/or any other related facility. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the Member to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the goodwill of the Company, due to such violation by the Candidate.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
PAYMENT FOR MEMBERSHIPS
All payments for services have to be made to Schooling Council™ only. All payments need to be made on 100% advance basis to continue to use uninterrupted Paid Services.
We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) or via personal Western Union or personal Paypal Accounts for any services rendered by Schooling Council™. You are informed that under no circumstances will Schooling Council™ be liable for any damage caused due to your transactions/payments made to / in favor of such fraudulent individuals or organizations. To protect your interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you.
The Candidate, who is liable to pay Application Fees/Courier Charges, shall pay it on demand even if the Candidate disputes the same for any reason. In the event that the Company deciding the dispute to be in the Candidate ‘s favor, the Company shall refund to the Candidate any excess amount paid by the Member free of interest. In the event of late payment by the Member of any sums due under this Agreement, the Membership and the services would stand terminated.
REFUND / MONEY BACK POLICY
Once Registered, the payment made by the Candidate for Paid service is not refundable and no claim for refund would be entertained. Schooling Council™ neither offers any guarantee that you will be granted a Visa/admission. All the services are on a best effort basis.
REFUND ON THE BASIS OF FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS
The student is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality, as well as all the activities and transmission performed through his My Folder. He/she shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards/debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions. Schooling Council™ assume no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards/debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
REFUND ON THE BASIS OF CHANGE IN PREFERENCE/DELAY IN THE PROCESS
As we at Schooling Council™ keep up high interactions with our students and carry out the entire process with their approval thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund.
Once a registration form is received it cannot be canceled as it is sent for processing immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time, cannot serve a reason for a refund or chargeback.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Company be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Schooling Council™ and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Karnataka State and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Karnataka for the resolution of any disputes